Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Define the rules

This is a blog. This is a blog for me to keep track of how I intend to remake myself. Basically, I woke up feeling that my life is really directionless and although I have other blogs I decided I need one private one where I can keep track of ideas of things I want to do with my life and how I want to remake myself. Not only that, I'm going to keep track of my progress on a regular basis so that I can make sure I'm actually achieving something instead of having just pipe dreams where I never achieve anything but just keep craving it because that's just really pathetic and pathetic is not something that I'm aiming for myself. Changing things about my life isn't an easy thing to do so I've got to identify specific things and specific goals for myself to achieve one by one and cancel them off. I think that's the best thing I can do and that it will achieve the most. I'm kind of regretting using blogger here since I can't create special posts where I can set lists but I guess I'll integrate it into my blog by putting them into my template somewhere.

So I'll start by being general in this first post and then I'll start zooming in on more specific things in subsequent posts. Basically, long term goals that I want are:

+A good body
+Become professional standard in guitaring
+Be a grade A student
+Make sure I get onto the squash team and not as a reserve
+Learn how to SING
+Learn to DRAW
+Learn how to modify a guitar
+Learn to build a pedal
+Learn my brother's violin accompanying scores
+Get a job...dunno wad yet
+Redo my room


Life is a game.
I gotta define the rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home