Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Plot the path, Set the pace

Alright. This is good progress. As long as I'm consistently blogging in here I'm reminding myself of my goals and reminding myself of the things I must do to achieve them. Anyways... this entry will be describing the routines that I will introduce into my life so as to start improving it. Then after this entry it's more defining and refining of these routines and the implementation. So far... so good. At least I bothered to come back to this blog to blog again instead of abandoning it so I guess that's an improvement for me.

Routines I need to introduce:

+Exercise Plan / Health Plan
+Time slots to practice piano/guitar
+Filing slots
+Revision slots


These are the most urgent ones I think so I'll be starting on these in the next entry. For now... I'll just leave it as things are and I'll be going to sleep soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home