Music in my life
Ok. I missed a few days of blogging but at least I brought myself and reminded myself to come back here to continue. My attitude's starting to change and I'm gonna pick up the pace, make things become better faster because I can and I can and I will. I'm not making much sense but I somehow have this concept in my head that I'm becoming something stronger, harder and more brutal. cooler especially.
ok. next thing on the list is to arrange my music practice timings. Music's a really important part of my life. My passion and possibly my career as teacher and performer. I would seriously love that. well... we'll see.
Piano
Monday: 6pm-7pm
Friday: 6pm-7pm
Guitar
Sunday: 5pm-6pm
Wednesday: 9pm-10pm
Okies. So that's basically it. Once i'm done with this entry I'll be shifting the exercise plan onto the template so I can see it everyday.
ok. next thing on the list is to arrange my music practice timings. Music's a really important part of my life. My passion and possibly my career as teacher and performer. I would seriously love that. well... we'll see.
Piano
Monday: 6pm-7pm
Friday: 6pm-7pm
Guitar
Sunday: 5pm-6pm
Wednesday: 9pm-10pm
Okies. So that's basically it. Once i'm done with this entry I'll be shifting the exercise plan onto the template so I can see it everyday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home