Friday, May 12, 2006

big plans

Anyways. here I am back again to follow up. Firstly I'll start on the criteria of the health Status codes which I came about.

Green
-Active mood
-No unjustified muscle aches
-Minimal blockages of breathing
-Basically, healthy and active

Yellow
-Listless mood
-Aching especially of neck and head
-lots of phlegm and mucus
-Basically still active but tiring out

Red
-Suffering
-In pain or dizzy
-Breathing difficulty
-Basically, really sick.

So now I continue on my follow up from the last entry. I've bought the tweezers and bought the medicinal shampoo. Bought myself a new wallet. Haven't really planned a diet yet or a full exercise plan but I've got some notions of what I want. My diet is going to be basically full of vegetables and fruits and minimal and small meals. I intend to start taking my protein shakes more regularly and stop all soft drinks replacing them with fruit juice. Hopefully this will act as a sort of detox and clear up my complexion a bit. As for my exercise plan, my first priority would be to strengthen up the places that I get injured in. Mainly my wrists and my back. Secondly would be to improve my overall flexibility so that I stop getting injured. Thirdly would be to beef up my upper body and improve my running stamina. And I haven't done my spreadsheet yet so perhaps I'll spend time this weekend doing it.

Outstanding
-exercise plan
-spreadsheet
-mother's day present
-pencil box

Status
Status: Yellow
experiencing some ear ache everytime I swallow so I suspect it might a sore throat developing so I'm going to go to sleep early and drink more water to prevent it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home