Organised... because people force me to be. damn them
Anyways. moving on to the next thing on my list. Should be planning the filing slots and the revision slots. Promotional exams are in just 4 weeks and it's time I start going full steam ahead and push all the way for my good grades.
So here it goes
Filing
Every friday
Revision
Monday- Math, History
Tuesday- Math, History, Econs
Wednesday- Math, Literature, Econs
Thursday- Math, History, Literature
Friday- Math, Literature
Saturday- Econs, History
Sunday- Econs, Literature
So I'll stick to this and I wish my mother would just leave me alone.
So here it goes
Filing
Every friday
Revision
Monday- Math, History
Tuesday- Math, History, Econs
Wednesday- Math, Literature, Econs
Thursday- Math, History, Literature
Friday- Math, Literature
Saturday- Econs, History
Sunday- Econs, Literature
So I'll stick to this and I wish my mother would just leave me alone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home